Williams Hall houses approximately 153 upperclass students and is home to the CAS (Creative Arts Society) floor. This building has 2-person suite style rooms that are gender specific by suite. Located in the northcentral part of campus at the entrance to College Place, Williams Hall was built in 1965 and is named for Mary Ellen Williams of St. Mary's, PA.
- Three story co-ed building with suite-style rooms (two rooms connected by a bathroom)
- Rooms are approximately 11' x 13'
- Windows in each room are approximately 46" wide x 60" high
- All rooms have wireless internet capability
- Each room includes: an extra long twin bed, desk, desk chair and dresser for each resident; rooms have either walk-in closets or moveable armoires
- Rooms have tile floors
- TV lounge on the third floor
- Two study rooms on second and third floor
- One laundry room on the first floor
- Vending area on second floor
- Located in this building: Creative Arts Society (CAS) floor