I am Engaging. I am Lycoming.
Fraternity and Sorority Life (FSL) provides lifelong engagement for its members and nurtures character development in students that carries them from college into graduate schools and careers. FSL at Lycoming prides itself on community service, philanthropy, accountability, academic achievement, leadership, and diversity, while also providing members with social activities and other programming, as well as education around risk, hazing prevention, and more. The goal of every chapter is to bring together a group of men or women who are linked by similar interests to build brotherhoods and sisterhoods and traditions while they navigate their college years and beyond.
How Can I Benefit?
- Make new friends on campus.
- Study and live with a tight-knit group of like-minded students through dedicated fraternity and sorority housing.
- Discover opportunities to enhance your own personal leadership development.
- Build lifelong networks through campus and alumni events hosted by fraternities and sororities.
- Build networks through campus activities and events to best understand the role of fraternity and sorority life at Lycoming.
- Lycoming fraternities and sororities strive for academic success.
- Members build leadership skills through events and trainings.
- Students gain opportunities for personal and professional development.
- FSL offers opportunities to enhance the Lycoming and greater Williamsport communities.
- The College provides residential living spaces for fraternities and sororities with storage space for chapter belongings. Chapters are required to designate a House Manager and follow all Residential Life policies.
Why Lycoming is the Right Choice →