Enhanced academic experiences provide Lycoming College students with limitless opportunities for applying their majors and interests in fieldwork, internships, research, and global study. As a result of a high-impact learning approach, our graduates thrive in the job market, excel in graduate school, and are prepared for a lifetime of professional growth and personal fulfillment.
The Center for Enhanced Academic Experiences (CEAE) is dedicated to helping students identify and participate in a wide-range of experiences that allow them to develop intellectually, professionally, and personally — putting skills they’ve learned in the classroom into direct practice across a variety of settings by working with the Office of Career and Professional Development, the Office of Global Education, and the Office of Collaborative Research.
- Lycoming students have a 99% graduate school and job placement rate.
- Career advisors specialize in distinct academic areas and are embedded within the faculty, so you’ll always know where to find them.
- The CEAE ensures that 100% of Lycoming students graduate with an enhanced academic experience.
- Career advising begins at first-year orientation – before classes even begin!
- Students have access to an active network of more than 16,000 alumni around the globe.
Why Lycoming is the Right Choice →
Follow CEAE Programming
For up-to-date information on CEAE programming, visit us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram: