I am Dining. I am Lycoming.
At Lycoming, we know that you're busy studying, working, volunteering your time, participating in sports and other activities, and, of course, having fun with your friends! Lycoming Campus Dining is passionate about providing genuine food and flavors that are handcrafted and personally designed by our chefs. Our recipes come to life every day in our kitchens using the best ingredients prepared in the freshest ways possible. We believe in knowing your source and partnering with the finest, local, family-owned farms and producers of food in our communities, for fresh products right from the neighborhood.
We focus on authenticity and craftsmanship over standardization.
- Every day you'll see fresh salads, mouthwatering deli sandwiches, fresh dough pizzas, hand-cut fries, home-cooked favorites, and so much more!
- You'll have access to vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options at every meal.
- Our chefs take production into their own hands – chopping, dicing, peeling, and cooking from scratch with real ingredients. It's at the core of who we are, and we embrace it.
- Our teams follow our Culinary Gold Standards to assure the highest level of food quality and the most flavorful, nutritious options for our guests.
- Our scratch cooking methods are simple. We focus on fresh, non-processed ingredients that are not only good for you but authentically flavorful.
- Thirty percent of our food is purchased locally, bringing in fresh supplies while supporting farmers.
- Our dietitians play a significant role in ensuring our menu items comply with the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, the world's largest organization of food and nutrition professionals, and are committed to improving the nation's health.