You are here:
During the summer of 2015, Wesley Hall was renovated and converted to Affinity Housing communities on the 2nd and 3rd floors and first-year seminar clusters on the 1st floor.
Wesley Hall houses approximately 97 students. This building has 1 and 2 person standard rooms on the first floor. The second and third floors have 3 and 4 person suite rooms. Located on the east side of campus between Long Hall and East Hall, it was built in 1956 and was named for John Wesley, the founder of Methodism.
- Three story co-ed building
- Room sizes vary
- Windows in each room are approximately 60" x 59".
- All rooms have wireless internet capability
- Each room includes: one extra long twin bed, dresser, wardrobe, desk and desk chair for each resident
- Rooms have tile floors
- Kitchenette on each wing and central lounge on 1st floor
- Kitchenette and lounge space on each wing of 2nd & 3rd floors
- Laundry room and vending area in the basement level
- Faculty mentor office and seminar room on the first floor
Affinity Housing for 2019-2020 Academic Year
If you are interested in becoming an ACF, please complete the application below.