Lycoming College Tailgating
Tailgating enhances team spirit and ignites fans. Lycoming College has designated an area adjacent to the Shangraw Athletic Complex for this purpose. We invite you to take advantage of this opportunity to make great memories and show your Warrior Pride.
Please read and adhere to the Tailgating Policy as you make your plans. We look forward to seeing you!
Tailgate Pass for the 2022 Season: $150**
Tailgate Pass for (1) game: $50**
**You must be at least 21 years of age and have a valid driver’s license to purchase a tailgate pass.
Currently enrolled students are not eligible to purchase a tailgate pass.
All fees will be used to support, maintain and enhance the tailgating area.
Spaces are limited, call Tracy Miles to register today!
Lycoming College Tailgating Policy
Tailgating is permitted in a designated area adjacent to the Shangraw Athletic Complex from 9 a.m. until 6 p.m. on all of the home football game dates. In the event of inclement weather, Lycoming College reserves the right to close the tailgating area.
The Athletic Complex is located in a residential neighborhood. You and your guests should demonstrate courtesy and respect toward our neighbors, their rights and their property.
A tailgating pass admits one vehicle into the tailgating area, and on-site parking for additional guest vehicles is not available inside the stadium. Street parking near the Shangraw Athletic Complex is limited, and you are encouraged to park on campus and carpool.
Underage Lycoming College students are not permitted to consume or to possess alcoholic beverages. Students who fail to comply will be subject to disciplinary action.
Furthermore, please observe the following:
- Set up times: 9 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Tear-down time: 5:30 p.m.
- Tailgate area closes: 6 p.m.
- All guests must vacate the tailgating area by 6 p.m. Anyone remaining after 6 p.m. will have their pass revoked for the remainder of the season without refund.
- Lycoming College expects its guests to display proper behavior at all times. Foul language, persons acting in a disruptive, disorderly or disrespectful manner will be asked to leave the premises. Participants in tailgating are expected to follow all relevant Pennsylvania laws and College policies
- Do NOT serve minors
- Charcoal fires, open flames or large grills are prohibited
- No kegs, party balls or large quantities of alcohol*
- No glass containers
- No alcohol outside of the designated area
- Small, weighted tents/canopies are allowed, but no large tents that require staking
- All trash must be placed in receptacles or taken with you upon departure
- No recreational vehicles
- No pull-behinds in tow (ex. trailers, smokers, etc.)
- No loud music or sound systems ***
- Restrooms are conveniently located in the back of the stadium. Please use these indoor comfort facilities exclusively.
*the determination of what constitutes a large quantity of alcohol is made at the discretion of Public Safety.
***the determination of what constitutes loud music is made at the discretion of Public Safety.
Lycoming College Public Safety monitors the tailgating area. Any violation of the tailgating policy may result in immediate termination of tailgating privileges and criminal prosecution or disciplinary action through the Office of Public Safety and/or local law enforcement agencies.
Inclement Weather Statement
In the event of inclement weather, Lycoming College reserves the right to close the tailgating area. Every effort will be made to make a decision about closing the tailgate area by 5 p.m. the Friday evening before the home football game. Information about the closing will be sent via email to all registered tailgaters.