Forrest Hall houses upperclass students in suite-style rooms and are gender specific by suite. It is located near the center of campus between Crever Hall and the Heim Science Building. Forrest Hall is named after Dr. and Mrs. Fletcher Bliss Forrest and Anna Forrest Burfeindt '30, the parents and sister of Katherine Forrest Mathers '28.
- Three story building with suite-style single rooms (two gender-specific rooms connected by a bathroom)
- Rooms are approximately 11' x 13'
- Windows in each room are approximately 40" x 69"
- All rooms have wireless internet capability
- Each room includes: one extra long twin bed, dresser, wardrobe, desk and desk chair
- Rooms have tile floors
- Two TV lounges (on first and third floor)
- Kitchenette, laundry room and vending area are located in the basement
- Also located in this building: HOPE Enterprises Early Learning Center