College-owned apartments are located adjacent to campus and are available for selection during the housing lottery each spring. All upperclass students are encouraged to apply to participate in the apartment lottery process with priority being given to those who are 1) in good disciplinary standing 2) have 50+ credits and 3) have a GPA of 2.25 at the end of the previous fall semester.
- Units are 1 or 2 stories and each house has 3-5 residents
- Units have 1-3 bedrooms, 1 or more bathrooms, a full kitchen, dining area, living room
- Room and window sizes vary from unit to unit
- Each unit has basic common space furnishings (sofas, chairs, tables) and an extra-long twin bed, desk, desk chair, dresser, and closet space for each resident
- Residents have access to an app laundry area which is shared by all apartment residents
College-Owned Apartments and The Commons Terms and Agreement