May Term and Summer Housing 2019
The information on this page is for Lycoming College students who wish* to live on campus from May through August 2019 for any of the following reasons:
- May/Summer Courses
- Participation in a CEAE-approved internship
- Campus Employment
*Important note: Unlike the fall and spring semesters, residence in campus housing is not mandatory for all May/Summer programs/courses. If students need housing for any of the above reasons, an on-line request must be completed. Registration for classes does not automatically place students in housing.
Request May Term/Summer Housing
May 12 - August 16 ONLY (Overnights include May 12 - August 16 only.)
- Summer campus housing is available from 3:00 pm on Sunday, May 12 through 4:00 pm on Friday, August 16.
- Students requesting to stay prior to May 12 and/or after August 16 must personally contact the Office of Residential Life for permission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For Summer housing rates see the Business Office webpage.
Students must complete an online request form in Web Advisor to obtain housing. The May/Summer Housing Request form can be found by logging into myLyco and then going to WebAdvisor. In WebAdvisor options, go to the "Residential Life" section and look for "Housing Requests" and then select the appropriate option in the "Housing Type" drop-down.
- Requests received after any deadlines will be honored if space is available.
- Assignments will be communicated at the time of check in.
- Students who are only enrolled in May Term will be housed in Rich Hall
- Summer I or II courses will be housed in Wesley Hall.
- Students who are working on campus or are in an internship will be placed in Rich Hall for May Term, then moved to Wesley Hall for the Summer Terms.
- Every attempt will be made to honor housemate/roommate preferences.
If you have any additional questions or concerns, please contact the Residential Life Office at (570) 321- 4046 or via email email@example.com