End of Year, Graduation and Summer Housing
The information below applies to any student requesting campus housing after Spring Semester Closing on May 6 for any of the following reasons:
- International/ Out of Territory
- Graduation (overnight until May 16 only)
- May/Summer Courses
- Participation in a CEAE-approved internship
- Campus Employment
Please read all information in each section before completing and submitting any form(s).
- When permission is granted to stay on campus for personal reasons, a charge of $35.00/day may be applied to the student's account.
- "Senior Celebration" is coordinated by the Office of Student Involvement. To sign up for Senior Celebration, please go to the 3rd floor Wertz Student Center. You cannot sign up on this page for the trip or housing associated with the Senior Celebration.
- Graduating Seniors - If you plan to stay on campus for Senior Celebration, please sign up through WebAdvisor.
- For additional information regarding Commencement click here.
Request to Stay After Hall Closing
May 7-8 ONLY (Overnight May 7 only.)
As stated in End of Year Closing Instructions, unless a student has been granted permission to stay on campus after the 6pm closing on May 6, s/he is required to leave campus within 24 hours of her/his last final exam (Monday through Friday, May 2 - May 6.) Students who have a final scheduled on the last day of finals,(Friday, May 6) must request permission to stay after 6pm closing but are expected to leave campus no later than 9am the following day (Saturday, May 7.) Students who have legitimate reasons for late departure must request permission to do so from the Residential Life Office via an official online request (WebAdvisor).
Note: Even though permission may be granted for a late check-out all rooms must be cleaned and ready for inspection (empty trash, carry out unwanted furniture, etc.) no later than Friday, May 6 when halls officially close and all End of Year Closing Instructions must be followed. Students who are requesting to stay during the week prior to and through graduation may be required to move to a new campus residence.
The deadline to request to stay after closing on May 6 via online request form is Friday, April 29 at 12:00 midnight. If you need housing after closing, you must make the request through WebAdvisor.
Graduation Housing Registration (Graduating Seniors Only*)
Senior Week Housing
May 7-May 16 ONLY (Overnight until May 15 only.)
May 14-16 ONLY (Overnight May 14 & 15 only.)
Only those students who have a legitimate reason to return to campus for graduation (choir, band, ushers, and graduates) will be allowed Housing. *Band, Choir and Ushers must register online. However, if any band, choir member, or usher needs housing prior to their designated arrival dates, they must make the request online through WebAdvisor.
- Graduation Check-out for all participants is: Saturday, May 14, 11:00am to 12:30pm & 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and Sunday, May 15, 9:00 a.m.-11:00 a.m.- Rich Hall Lounge or Public Safety.
The deadline to request Graduation Housing via online form is Friday, April 29 at 12:00 midnight.
Request May Term/Summer Session Housing
May 16 - August 28 ONLY (Overnights include May 17 - August 27 only.)
- Summer campus housing is available from 3:00 pm on Sunday, May 15 through 4:00 pm on Friday, August 26.
- Students requesting to stay prior to May 15 and/or after August 26 must personally contact the Office of Residential Life for permission via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Summer housing rates for May term/Summer I & II can be found on the Business Office web page.
- Students with summer Campus employment or internships should contact the Business Office for housing rates.
- For information on the provisions of Summer Housing see "Summer Housing Information."
May Term: May 15 - June 10
- Halls Open: May 16, after 3:00 pm
- Halls Close: June 10, 4:00 pm
Housing Request Deadline for May Term: May 12, 2022
Summer I: June 12 - July 15
- Halls Open: June 13, 12:00 noon
- Halls Close: July 15, 4:00 pm
Housing Request Deadline for Summer I: June 9, 2022
Summer II: July 17 - August 19
- Halls Open: July 18, 12:00 noon
- Halls Close: August 19, 4:00 pm
Housing Request Deadline for Summer II: June 9, 2022
Summer Employment/ Internship Housing
- Housing Request Deadline Summer Campus Employment: May 4, 2022
- Housing Request Deadline Internship Housing: May 4, 2022
- Requests received after any of the above listed deadlines will be honored if space is available.
- Assignments will be made in the order that requests are received and will be communicated at the time of check in.
- All students will be housed in Rich or Wesley Hall. There may be situations where students need to move in order to accommodate building maintenance.
- Every attempt will be made to honor roommate preferences.