ActiveSync Instructions For Android
1. Press the Apps icon.
2. Press the Settings icon.
3. Press the Accounts & Sync option.
4. Press the button for Add Account and choose Corporate, ActiveSync, or Microsoft Exchange.
5. Enter your Email address and password and press Next.
6. If prompted, enter your information in the Account Setup fields and press Next:
'Username' - Enter your Lycoming username (use what you log on Outlook with)
'Password' - your password
'Server' - mail.office365.com
Note: Faculty & Staff accounts that have not been migrated should continue to use mail.lycoming.edu
'Use Secure Connection' - Enable with the checkbox
'Accept all SSL Certificates' - Enable with the checkbox
7. If prompted, click the Activate button. This setting allows you to remove your Lycoming College email account from your device in the event it is lost or stolen.
8. When prompted press Next on Account Settings screen.
It is suggested to uncheck the "Sync contacts from this account" option.
9. When prompted give the account a name, and click the Next button. Your email account should connect successfully at this time and bring you to your inbox.
Last Updated 07-16-15