Lycoming Innovations in Teaching with Technology (LITT)
Innovation is a concept that encourages us to think differently about the ways we approach the things we do or need. Technology can be a tool we use to propel our innovation forward.
The Lycoming Innovations in Teaching with Technology (LITT) program encourages faculty to connect with student learning in different ways through the use of technology. LITT provides an opportunity for faculty to test new pedagogical approaches using tools and applications familiar to their students.
Through collaboration between Information Technology Services, Snowden Library, and the Provost's Office we are offering faculty:
Call for Proposals
- Cash awards to support the exploration of innovative ideas
- Dedicated support services from IT and Library staff
- Access to cutting-edge technology
- Networking opportunities with prior LITT grant recipients
- Training and professional development opportunities
Review of prior recipient work might be a good place to begin generating your own innovative ideas: Grant Recipients