Business connects to every facet of the modern world. We prepare you by coupling coursework with experiential learning to provide a broad understanding of business and enterprise while ensuring that every student has the opportunity to put theory into practice through internships, practicums and study abroad. Through our program, you can customize a specialization in marketing, finance, management or international business. Or, check out our new entrepreneurship program that provides any Lycoming student, regardless of their major, the opportunity to “wrap” their academic program with coursework and applied learning opportunities in entrepreneurship.
As a business major, you will
- Develop into a leader who understands how business works and the impact it can have.
- Learn business ethics and environmental sustainability.
- Analyze how business relates to government, community and society.
- Think critically, write clearly, conduct research and appreciate diverse cultures and peoples.
- Choose from numerous internships, projects for local businesses and study abroad opportunities.
- Be prepared to pursue careers in many industries or to launch your own entrepreneurial ventures.
If you’re already thinking ahead to your MBA, save yourself a year of tuition and take advantage of our 4-1 program with the Rochester Institute of Technology (RIT). RIT’s Saunders College of Business is AACSB accredited.
Take advantage of our partnership with RIT and you’ll graduate from Lycoming with your bachelor’s degree in business and go on to get your MBA in one year.