C-Suite of Warriors
Majors: Business Administration | Corporate Communication | MBA 4-1 with Rochester Institute of Technology
Concentrations: Finance | Management | Marketing
Minors: Business Administration | Entrepreneurship
Lycoming’s business administration program marries the traditional liberal arts education with an immersive business curriculum to create leaders who truly understand how business works and the impact it can have. Through this program, students can customize their learning path by choosing a concentration in finance, management, or marketing. Business majors benefit from a variety of experiential opportunities that put theory into practice, enhancing their appreciation of diversity and deepening their understanding of business in relation to the government, individual communities, and society as a whole. Comprehensive coursework, small class sizes, and experienced professors enable students to build the strong foundation of critical thinking, writing, and research skills necessary for students to succeed in their careers and entrepreneurial ventures.
- Collaborate with faculty on research for presentation at regional and national conferences.
- Become a member of the Institute for Management Studies scholars program.
- Gain teaching experience working as a student assistant for a professor.
- Accelerate your academic pursuits by taking advantage of Lycoming’s 4-1 MBA program with RIT.
- Spend a semester abroad or participate in a May Term travel course.
- Complete an internship or practicum with local businesses or national companies such as Paradigm Management Companies, Baker Tilly, and Hershey Entertainment.
- Participate in Lycoming’s WISE internship program, which places Lycoming students in internships with businesses in the Williamsport area.
- Small class sizes help students develop skills in critical reasoning, problem-solving, theoretical integration, and communication that will prepare them for a multitude of jobs and careers.
- Students are given extensive business-style writing training and opportunities to develop clear, concise recommendations for organizational challenges.
- The Institute for Management Studies scholars program allows students to enrich their education with additional lectures as well as receive internship and career development support from a dedicated business career counselor.
- May Term travel courses allow students to learn about and experience globalization first-hand.
- Classes are taught by published faculty with the highest degrees in their field and decades of practical experience.