Class of 2020 Senior Class Gift
The Class of 2020 is eager to enhance the campus community with a gift that focuses on education, environmental impact, and sustainability. We worked diligently with College administrators to find a project that would complement the campus in a meaningful way, not only for current students, but for future Warriors as well.
We are pleased to share the 2020 Senior Class Gift is an outdoor classroom.
Located on the Upper Quad, between the Krapf Gateway Center and Lamade Gymnasium, the classroom will further enhance the educational experience for future Warriors by providing a unique learning and gathering space on campus.
We were inspired to think deeply about what is possible and set a goal of $15,000 to fund this project. We are pleased to share we have already raised over $13,000 toward that amount.
We encourage you to act boldly as we secure our legacy as the Class of 2020, marked by a strong community committed to an even greater future at Lycoming College.
Make a Gift
As thanks to our senior donors, we are pleased to recognize gifts of the following amounts:
- $20.20 - $50 — Medallion to wear during Commencement ceremony
- $50- $99 — Invitation to Senior Donor Brunch during Homecoming 2020*
- $100 - $199 — 180-character message in the Baccalaureate program *
- $200 - $299 — Membership in the Metzler Gate Society *
- $300 and up — New for 2020! Reserved Seating for 4 guests Commencement on October 4, 2020*
*Each level includes benefits from all lower giving levels. Gifts must be pledged before June 30 for invitation to the senior donor brunch event.
Parent support of this project honors your student and helps make this gift a reality. We are proud to offer the following acknowledgements:
- $100 - $199 — Pin(s) to wear during Commencement Weekend
- $200 and up — Invitation to share a 180-character message in the Baccalaureate program and pin(s) to wear during Commencement Weekend.
We are proud to recognize each student, family member, alumnus/alumna, and faculty/staff member whose collective support makes this gift possible: