Class of 2020 Senior Class Gift
The 2020 Senior Class Gift is in the early stages of development. We look forward to making a public announcement early in the new year.
In the meantime, your support helps to secure the legacy of the Class of 2020, marked by a strong community committed to an even greater future at Lycoming College.
Make a Gift
As thanks to our senior donors, we are pleased to recognize gifts of the following amounts:
- $20.20 - $50 — Medallion to wear during Commencement ceremony
- $50- $99 — Invitation to Senior Donor Brunch during Senior Week *
- $100 - $199 — 180-character message in the Baccalaureate program *
- $200 and up — Membership in the Metzler Gate Society *
*Each level includes benefits from all lower giving levels. Gifts must be pledged before April 23 for invitation to the senior donor brunch event.
Parent support of this project honors your student and helps make this gift a reality. We are proud to offer the following acknowledgements:
- $100 - $199 — Pin(s) to wear during Commencement Weekend
- $200 and up — Invitation to share a 180-character message in the Baccalaureate program and pin(s) to wear during Commencement Weekend.
We are proud to recognize each student, family member, alumnus/alumna, and faculty/staff member whose collective support makes this gift possible: