Moodle is the online course management system used by the college to supplement the traditional classroom learning environment. Faculty members can utilize Moodle to post materials, announcements, grades and more. Since every class is different, use of Moodle varies based upon the course subject, format, and instructor preferences.
Courses will be put on Moodle before each semester begins. Upon notification that the course is available, resources and activities can be added. Students will be automatically enrolled in the Moodle courses they are registered for.
Students access Moodle courses through the myLyco student portal, or they can use the web address moodle.lycoming.edu and log in using their College username and password.
Moodle Mobile App
Check out the Moodle Mobile App for your courses! You can download and install the app by searching for Moodle Mobile at the Google Play Store or the App Store. Direct links to the downloads are also available at https://download.moodle.org/mobile/.
Connect to our site by entering moodle.lycoming.edu/moodle at the prompt.
With Moodle Mobile, you can:
- Browse the content or your courses, even when offline
- Receive instant notifications of messages and other events
- Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress and browse your learning plans
- Attempt quizzes, post in forums and edit wiki pages
- View your course grades
- Instructors can grade assignments and, much more…