Lycoming College has built its reputation as a top-tier liberal arts college to provide one of the most valuable degrees one can earn, launching its graduates into lives of meaning and careers of distinction through its ongoing commitment to offering an unparalleled 21st-century education that challenges its students to think deeply and act boldly. The support of our alumni, parents, and friends is integral in guiding the upward trajectory of the College and shaping the experiences of its students. Your support changes lives so that our graduates can change the world.
A Year of Giving at a Glance
- $5.37M was received by Lycoming College in outright gifts during the past fiscal year
- $1.39M in gifts supported the Lycoming Fund
- 2,390 alumni (20%) made a gift to their alma mater
- $283,248 was raised for Warrior Athletics
- 100% of students received financial aid, and overall funding will increase by $1.1M this fall
- Lycoming's Day of Giving raised $315,372 in just 24 hours to support students
- The Lycoming College endowment now exceeds $211M
The Campaign for a Greater Lycoming was the College's most ambitious fundraising initiative in its history. With a goal to raise at least $65 million, Lycoming challenged its alumni, parents, and friends to Dare to Dream about creating an even greater institution. The Campaign concluded on June 30, 2019, exceeding its initial goal with more than $79 million in total support. Thanks to the extraordinary generosity of many, you indeed made Lycoming College an even Greater institution. Read more.