Recruiting. Competing. Educating.
Coming Fall 2022! The Shangraw Athletic Complex Enhancement Project will directly affect Lycoming College’s ability to nationally recruit and retain the highest caliber student-athletes by building one of the very best Division III athletic facilities. This project reflects Lycoming’s aspirations of excellence in athletics and for the College.
The facility enhancement will benefit all of Lycoming’s athletic teams competing at the complex and will have a specific impact on the College’s lacrosse and soccer programs. The new stadium will create a greater game day atmosphere, improve the viewing opportunity for fans and spectators, and provide additional locker rooms and an athletic training room for those teams playing at UPMC Field. Altogether, this project will create a facility that is an asset for the soccer and lacrosse programs and for Lycoming College.
The Shangraw Athletic Complex Enhancement Project consists of:
- 500+ seat stadium with suite and viewing patios at the field hockey, lacrosse, and soccer field
- Press box (Phase 2)
- Locker rooms, offices for coaches, athletic training room, and public restrooms
- Outdoor light-structure system for the field hockey, lacrosse, and soccer field
- Concession and apparel store (Phase 2)
- Outdoor viewing plaza at the corner of the football field.
Support this project
This $2.5 million enhancement project will be funded through donations. Leadership gifts can be pledged over a 3-5 year time period, and leadership donors will be recognized on a plaque at the new stadium to commemorate their generosity and support for the project.
I would like to support the Shangraw Athletic Complex Enhancement Project:
Make a Gift
Leadership Gift Levels
- $1,500,000 — Stadium
- $350,000 — Concessions and apparel store
- $250,000 — Plaza
- $150,000 — Viewing Patio (2) (1 secured, 1 remaining)
- $150,000 — Locker Room (2)
- $100,000 — Stadium Suite
- $100,000 — Press Box
- $75,000 — Athletic Training Room
- $50,000 — Coach Office (2) (1 secured, 1 remaining)
- $25,000 — Officials Locker Room (secured)
- $5,000 — Individual Lockers (65) (25 secured, 40 remaining)
Naming opportunities start at $5,000. If you are interested in supporting a named space within the Shangraw Athletic Complex, please contact Glenn Smith II ’07, Director of Athletics Development & Warrior Club and Assistant Director of Athletics, at email@example.com or 570-321-4455.