Recruiting. Competing. Educating.
The Shangraw Athletic Complex Enhancement Project directly affects Lycoming College’s ability to nationally recruit and retain the highest caliber student-athletes by building one of the very best Division III athletic facilities. This project reflects Lycoming’s aspirations of excellence in athletics and for the College.
The facility enhancement benefits all of Lycoming’s athletic teams competing at the complex and will have a specific impact on the College’s lacrosse and soccer programs. The new stadium, dedicated on October 1, 2022, as the Doug and Dawn Keiper Stadium, creates a greater game day atmosphere, improves the viewing opportunity for fans and spectators, and provides additional locker rooms and an athletic training room for those teams playing at UPMC Field. Altogether, this project creates a facility that is an asset for the soccer and lacrosse programs and for Lycoming College.
The Shangraw Athletic Complex Enhancement Project consists of:
- 500+ seat stadium with suite and viewing patios at the field hockey, lacrosse, and soccer field
- Press box (Phase 2)
- Locker rooms, offices for coaches, athletic training room, and public restrooms
- Outdoor light-structure system for the field hockey, lacrosse, and soccer field
- Concession and apparel store (Phase 2)
- Outdoor viewing plaza at the corner of the football field.
Support this project
This $2.5 million enhancement project is funded through donations. Leadership gifts can be pledged over a 3-5 year time period, and leadership donors are recognized on a plaque at the new stadium to commemorate their generosity and support for the project.
I would like to support the Shangraw Athletic Complex Enhancement Project:
Make a Gift
Leadership Gift Levels
- $1,500,000 — Stadium
- $350,000 — Concessions and apparel store
- $250,000 — Plaza
- $150,000 — Viewing Patio (2) (1 secured, 1 remaining)
- $150,000 — Locker Room (2)
- $100,000 — Stadium Suite
- $100,000 — Press Box
- $75,000 — Athletic Training Room
- $50,000 — Coach Office (2) (1 secured, 1 remaining)
- $25,000 — Officials Locker Room (secured)
- $5,000 — Individual Lockers (65) (25 secured, 40 remaining)
Naming opportunities start at $5,000. If you are interested in supporting a named space within the Shangraw Athletic Complex, please contact Glenn Smith II ’07, Director of Athletics Development & Warrior Club and Assistant Director of Athletics, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 570-321-4455.