LITT 2023-2024 Call for Proposals
Proposals for the 2023-2024 academic year are now being accepted. The Committee is especially interested in ideas that utilize information technology creatively, can be tied to Institutional Learning Outcomes, and are transferable to other academic disciplines within the College.
The Lycoming Innovations in Teaching with Technology (LITT) Committee invites you to apply for a LITT grant between now and the end of the submission period on Friday, April 28, 2023.
Please submit your application by completing this form.
Emerging education trends to consider are:
- Learning gamification (educational video games)
- Digital badges or micro credentials
- Using or creating Open Educational Resources (OER) materials
- Explore pedagogical uses of generative AI
- April 14: LITT Application Form available
- May 5: Deadline for submissions
- May 25: Announcement of award recipients
- Early June: Recipients pre-summer meeting with LITT committee
- Spring 2024: LITT Presentations (Note: Alternate presentation timelines may be approved depending on the project.)