LITT 2020/21 Academic Year: Call for Proposals
Proposals for the 2020-2021 academic year are now being accepted. The Committee is especially interested in ideas that utilize information technology creatively and have the potential to be expanded to other academic disciples within the College.
- Gamification in teaching/learning
- Digital field trips - exposure to other experts
- Integrating social media into coursework
- Gathering student feedback in class for immediate assessment
- Creating digital content in contrast with traditional paper writing
- Reviewing and critiquing webpages
- Incorporating video and multimedia into lessons and presentations
- Enhancing OER course materials - text additions and digital supplementals
- 1-2 pages in length
- Overall description of the project, the goals, and how it is innovative.
- The approach plan and timeline for the project.
- How the project will increase student learning and engagement through the use of technology.
- How the project will be transferable to other disciplines.
- What resources or training will be needed.
- March 27: Proposal submission deadline
- April 10: Announcement of award recipients
- Early May: Recipients pre-summer meeting with LITT committee
- February 2021: Exhibition on LITT Projects by faculty members