LITT 2020/21 Academic Year: Call for Proposals
Proposals for the 2022-2023 academic year are now being accepted. The Committee is especially interested in ideas that utilize information technology creatively and have the potential to be expanded to other academic disciplines within the College.
Call for Moodle Ambassadors
- Please submit a proposal to promote features and benefits of Moodle which may be underused
Call for Virtual Reality (VR)/Extended Reality (XR) Innovators
- Please submit a proposal describing ideas for creative and innovative uses for VR/XR in courses or for instruction
- 1-2 pages in length
- Overall description of the project, the goals, and how it is innovative.
- How the project will increase student learning and engagement through the use of technology.
- How the project may be transferable to other disciplines.
- What resources or training will be needed.
- April 15: Proposal submission deadline
- April 29: Announcement of award recipients
- Early May: Recipients pre-summer meeting with LITT committee
- September 2022: Moodle Ambassador Workshops
- Spring 2023: VR Innovator Presentations