Due to the current environment, EZBorrow patrons may experience brief delays as their requests are filled by other libraries. We appreciate your patience as we work to bring you your requested materials.
If you have any questions, please contact Adam Clark at clarka@lycoming or Taryn Bartholomew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
access EZBorrow here
Submitting a request:
- Access EZBorrow by clicking the blue "EZBORROW" button above.
- Search for an item by entering title, keyword, author or ISBN in the search bar. Click "find."
- Identify the correct item on the search results page and then click the blue "request" button.
- A new tab will open and you will be prompted to log in.
- Select “Lycoming College” from the “Select Institution” drop down menu.
- Enter your 9-digit Lycoming College ID number (this appears on the bottom of your ID card).
- Click "submit."
- Fill out the information in the request confirmation form and click “confirm request.”
- Pick up location (required) – From the drop down menu select "Snowden Library."
- Other fields are optional: Date needed– The date by which the patron needs to receive the material. Volumes needed – If the work is a multi-volume set, the patron can specify which volumes they need. Notes – Any additional notes about the request.
What is EZBorrow?