Aerial view of campus with Williamsport, the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain as a backdrop

Veteran Applicants

Your time as a military service member (or as a dependent) shows us that you already have many of the qualities we value most in our students—determination, leadership, and communication. Now, you’re ready to apply those skills to your studies to propel yourself into a new career, and there are only a handful of things we need from you before you begin.

  • Copy of your Certificate of Eligibility, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty (DD-214), or a Notice of Basic Eligibility (NOBE) upon enrollment. Chapter 35 (qualified dependents of deceased or disabled veterans) students need a copy of their birth certificate and the veteran's Social Security number in order to apply for benefits
  • Completed Request to Apply Veteran’s Benefits form upon enrollment

Once you’ve obtained your education assistance benefits, contact Joe Balduino at (570) 321-4227 or to begin the enrollment process.

Additional Resources:

Apply for GI Bill® benefits at or

"GI Bill®" is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at