MCAT Prep Course Grant
Each year, the Lycoming College Health Professions Advisory Committee (HPAC) awards a grant for the Kaplan MCAT Prep Course to one student interested in attending medical school after graduation. In order to be eligible for this scholarship, at student must meet with following criteria:
- Be a junior or senior planning to take the MCAT during the upcoming spring or summer.
- Attain on overall GPA of at least 3.5/4.0
- Submit an unofficial transcript, which should include coursework across BIO, CHEM, PHYS, PSY, and SOC for the most successful outcomes on the MCAT
- Provide a list of courses that the student intends to take during the upcoming spring semester
- Demonstrate financial need with the Lycoming College Financial Aid Office
Application deadlines will be announced during the Fall semester. Interested students should contact Dr. Lisa Mondell, Career Advisor for the STEM Fields, at email@example.com.