Aerial view of campus with Williamsport, the Susquehanna River and Bald Eagle Mountain as a backdrop

Spring Semester Forms

Do I need student health insurance?

Lycoming College requires all full-time students to have health insurance coverage while enrolled at the College. The student health insurance is underwritten by Sirius America Insurance Company. Eligible students who elect to waive the College's health insurance must complete an online waiver not later than January 31, 2024.

By going to the following website, you will be able to review the insurance brochure for coverage information, enroll in the plan or complete the online waiver.

Student Health Insurance

For students who are covered on a parent or guardian's health insurance plan, consider contacting the plan provider to review available network coverage and options for the student while enrolled at Lycoming College.

FEDERAL TITLE IV FORM - Do I need to complete a Title IV form?

If you anticipate having any charges to your student account other than tuition, room or board (such as lab fees, books, campus store charges, etc,), and you will be receiving any type of Title IV aid (student loans or state/federal grants), we request that you come to the Business Office in Long Hall and complete this authorization form or email to have a form emailed to you. Signing the authorization form does not preclude you from requesting a credit balance refund or rescinding the authorization at a later date.

LYCO FLEX PLAN APPLICATION – How do I add Flex Dollars to my Student ID?

Commuters as well as residential students can purchase flex dollars. Dollars in the voluntary Lyco Flex Plan account can be used at all campus dining locations. Go to Campus Dining for more information on Dining Services. Students may add additional flex dollars by going to the myLyco portal and selecting Add Student Flex Dollars.

Student Flex Dollars are non-refundable and will transfer from fall to spring semester but will not roll over into a new academic year.