You are here:
Long Hall Administration Building
The mission of the Business Office is to account for, report on and safeguard the financial resources of Lycoming College in a manner that supports the College’s mission and community.
We are committed to the following:
- Issuing accurate and timely financial information.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to students and constituents.
- Supporting the Board of Trustees with their fiduciary responsibilities related to the endowment, audit and budget processes.
- Issuing timely and accurate payments to employees, vendors and other service providers of Lycoming College.
- Improving the business operations of Lycoming College by taking advantage of enhanced technology.
- Enhancing internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhering to professional standards for the processing and reporting of College business.
- Acting with fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Monday - Friday — 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm
or email email@example.com.
Business Office Staff
- Student Accounts, 570-321-4032
- Jeff Bennett, Vice President for Finance & Administration, 570-321-4031
- Heather Leonard, Executive Administrative Assistant, 570-321-4367
- Dawn Williams, Controller, 570-321-4022
- Tia Magargle, Assistant Controller, 570-321-4014
- Cindy D. Springman, Bursar, 570-321-4070
- Michele Anderson, Assistant Bursar, 570-321-4034