Our non-degree option gives you the flexibility to enhance your knowledge and skillset through thought-provoking coursework and hands-on learning opportunities, without the commitment of a degree-granting program. For you, this could mean seeking certification for your current job, or dipping your toes in a course of interest. No matter the extent of your learning here, you’ll grow professionally and personally toward your goals.
The admissions process for non-degree students begins with a visit to the Office of Admissions (if you haven’t taken classes at Lycoming), or to the Registrar’s Office (if you have taken classes at Lycoming).
- After completing your application at either of the offices above, you’ll be asked to pay a 20 percent deposit of the total tuition.
- Once your deposit has been paid, you’ll take placement tests, as necessary, and register for courses.
- A Health Record form must be completed and returned to the Office of Student Health Services upon enrollment.
- Because your schedule, grades, and other important information will be securely posted via WebAdvisor, you must attend a training class through IT Services.
- To register for a parking permit, please bring your auto insurance card and registration to the Office of Public Safety.