Tutoring Services offers current Lycoming students one-on-one appointments with peer tutors across the curriculum, as well as walk-in tutoring for certain subjects. This is a FREE resource for students.
Contact subject tutors directly to set up appointments. To find and contact a tutor in your subject area, enter our SharePoint site by clicking the button below (Lycoming credentials required):
FIND & CONTACT A SUBJECT TUTOR
Make the Most of Your Tutoring Sessions
Come prepared, ready to actively engage.
- Reflect on what material you feel like you do and don't know.
- Have a plan in mind for the session.
- Prepare specific questions and concerns.
- Bring any necessary course materials.
Know what to expect.
- The tutor is a supplemental resource for you, someone who will guide you in the right direction and challenge you to succeed on your own two feet.
- Don't expect the tutor to re-lecture course material or do your work for you.
- With your permission, the tutor will send a brief session report to your professor.