Download Image: Web
The Film and Video Arts Program at Lycoming College is pleased to announce the call for submissions to the 14th year of the OnScreen Film and Video Festival (formerly called the Pennsylvania College Student Film and Video Festival).
The screening will take place in October 2021 (exact date TBD) at the AMC Classic 11 in Williamsport, PA. Admission is free and open to the public. Filmmakers are encouraged to attend the screening and will receive four tickets.
Awards & Prizes
- Best Narrative
- Best Documentary
- Best Experimental or Music Video
- Best Animation
- Best Pennsylvania Student Film
- Tom Woodruff Jr. Grand Jury Prize (limited to Lycoming College submissions)
Rules & Terms
Eligibility and Submission Criteria
- Films must have been made by an undergraduate student(s) enrolled at any Pennsylvania college or university during the 19-20 or 20-21 academic year.
- Categories: Narrative, Documentary, Experimental Film and Music Videos, and Animation. Awards will be given to the best film in each category, all submissions are eligible for awards.
- The Tom Woodruff Jr. Grand Jury Prize will be awarded to the best submission by a Lycoming College student.
- Run time: 15 minutes or less.
- Work must have been completed within the last two academic years.
- Acceptable preview format: Playable link (please include necessary passwords).
- Accepted films submission format: Downloadable Quicktime files.
- Each student may submit up to two films.
- All music used must have copyright permissions.
- There is no submission fee.
- Submissions from previous years are not accepted.
More information on the OnScreen Film and Video Festival is available at https://www.lycoming.edu/film-video-arts/festival.aspx.
The film and video arts department at Lycoming College balances film production and postproduction with film theory as students study and create films that represent humanity, culture, and society. More information is available at https://www.lycoming.edu/film-video-arts/.