Printing, Copying, Scanning, Faxing
- The library has Multi-Function Printers (MFPs) that can scan to email, copy, and print in both black and white and color. There is one MFP with a larger bed for oversized materials.
- Lycoming College ID is required to print or copy on the main floor of the library.
- Questions or Problems? Please see a staff member at the Circulation Desk.
Notice: The copyright law of the United States (Title 17, U.S. Code) governs the making of photocopies and other reproductions of copyrighted material. The person using this equipment is liable for any infringement.
Printing from our computers
- Student ID is required to print on the main floor of the library.
- Using your ID, you may pick up your print jobs at the two printing stations on the main floor of the library, or at any MFP on campus.
- Additional MFPs are located in Pennington Lounge and the computer labs.
- Black and white, color, and two-sided printing are available.
- For more information about printing, including cost and print counts, please visit the IT website.
Using your Student ID and your Print Account
- Use your ID on any MFP in the library to make copies using funds in your print account.
- Instructions for copying are posted at the MFPs.
- Black and white, color, and two-sided copying are available on all MFPs.
- One MFP on the first floor has a larger bed for copying oversized materials.
- The MFPs do not accept PIN numbers or money.
- Faculty/Staff IDs will be charged to their respective department.
- We have a coin-op machine located on the second floor which accepts coins and bills up to $5.
- Change is available at the circulation desk.
- Copies are 10 cents per side.
- Faculty/Staff: This machine accepts PIN numbers. Problems with PIN numbers should be directed to Marilyn Smith in the Print Shop. New PIN numbers can be requested through Dawn Hendricks, purchasing coordinator.
Scan to email:
- Use any of our MFPs to scan to email.
- Scanning to email only works with Lycoming.edu email addresses.
- Instructions for scanning are posted at the machines.
- There is one MFP on the first floor with a larger bed for scanning oversized materials.
- Scanning is free and environmentally friendly!
A fax machine is available for use at the Circulation Desk. It is only operable with a TAC number which is assigned by the Telecommunications Coordinator. You may apply for a TAC number by filling out this form. Most administrative and academic departments have a departmental TAC number for business purposes.
There are two microform/fiche machines on the second floor with printing capability. Operating instructions are posted at each machine.