Alumni Association Executive Board (AAEB)
The Lycoming College Alumni Association Executive Board (AAEB) consists of 32 alumni members-at-large elected to lead and represent current and former students in a mutually beneficial relationship with the College. It is a diverse group of alumni representing class years, geographic regions, and interests of the alumni base. The current and immediate past presidents of the Student Senate and the senior class serve as ex officio members.
The AAEB meets on campus twice annually, in the spring prior to Alumni & Reunion Weekend and in the fall just before Homecoming Weekend. View the minutes from the last meeting.
Lycoming College Alumni Association Executive Board Members 2021-2022
- Dr. Bradley Webb '05 – President
- Dr. Phil Levesque '00- Vice President
- Gary Spies '72 - Treasurer
- Erica (Dohrner) Vargo '96 – Secretary
Holly Andrews ’10
- Recruitment and Recognition
- Hackensack, NJ
- Political Science
- Film Student, Columbia University, MFA Creative Producing
- 2017-2021, 2021-2025