Accepted Students Day
REGISTER FOR ACCEPTED STUDENTS DAY
Sunday, April 2, 2017
12:15 to 5:00 p.m.
You’re In. Let’s Celebrate.
Congratulations! Now that you’ve been accepted into our Class of 2021, it’s time for you to have those last-minute questions answered, and experience Lycoming with the rest of our future Warriors. Without the added stress of application requirements and admissions deadlines, you’ll get a fresh new perspective on what it really means to be a student here. Here’s what you’ll do when you join us on Sunday, April 2, 2017:
- Essential Distinctions — Learn about our admission requirements, important dates, deadlines, and other information from academic programs including study abroad, to campus activities and internships.
- Life Outside the Classroom — There's more to Lycoming than final exams, lectures, term papers and labs. Lycoming offers 60 chartered clubs and organizations and 25 intercollegiate and intramural sports programs. Join the team, run for office, launch a new activity, take the lead in a musical...this program shows you how.
- Financial Aid — With the many changes occurring in student financial aid, one of your family members may wish to attend this session. While this program is structured informally, you will appreciate the opportunity to take part in this questions and answer format.
- The First-Year Experience — Are you nervous about your transition from high school to college? Andrew Kilpatrick, Dean of First-Year Students, will discuss the services and programs we provide to help first-year students get the most out of your freshmen year.
- Lycoming's Little Instruction Book — 15 suggestions, observations, and reminders on "What's Hot and What's Not" at Lycoming. Our students and alumni will offer suggestions about what to bring, what's in style, how to decorate, what to take to class, how to manage your time, and how to be a successful student. Plus, special tips for parents and guardians on “letting-go” and supporting a your college student from a distance.
- Campus Tours — In what year did we defeat Penn State in football? Why is the bell near the Chapel cemented down? How do we celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Register for Accepted Students Day