Accepted Students Day
REGISTER FOR ACCEPTED STUDENTS DAY
Sunday, March 29, 2020
12:15 to 5:00 p.m.
You’re In. Let’s Celebrate.
Congratulations! Now that you’ve been accepted into our Class of 2024, it’s time for you to have those last-minute questions answered, and experience Lycoming with the rest of our future Warriors. Without the added stress of application requirements and admissions deadlines, you’ll get a fresh new perspective on what it really means to be a student here. Here’s what you’ll do when you join us on Sunday, March 29, 2020:
- Essential Distinctions — Learn about our admission requirements, important dates, deadlines, and other information from academic programs including study abroad, to campus activities and internships.
- Living, Learning, Leading; Your Lycoming Experience — Discover how students at Lycoming use community building, self-authorship, social responsibility, and leadership to define their unique student experience.
- Financial Aid — With the many changes occurring in student financial aid, one of your family members may wish to attend this session. While this program is structured informally, you will appreciate the opportunity to take part in this questions and answer format.
- The First-Year Experience — Are you nervous about your transition from high school to college? Andrew Kilpatrick, Dean of First-Year Students, will discuss the services and programs we provide to help first-year students get the most out of your freshman year.
- Life After Lyco: Young Alumni Panel — This panel is a great way for prospective students and families to hear from recent graduates about their experiences at Lycoming as well as their career and achievements since graduation.
- Campus Tours — In what year did we defeat Penn State in football? Why is the bell near the Chapel cemented down? How do we celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Register for Accepted Students Day