Register for Open House
More information coming soon!
Open houses at Lycoming provide an in-depth look at our top-of-the-line facilities, academic offerings, expert faculty, and hands-on learning opportunities, making them the perfect opportunity for high school juniors and seniors to narrow down their college lists.
- The number of on-campus housing options we offer. You’ll have a chance to tour them at an open house.
- Blue and gold—the two colors that tell our story. Swing by the campus store to get some blue and gold apparel of your own.
When You Join Us for Open House You'll:
Explore Student Projects
See undergraduate research projects that have been presented at national and international conferences, and meet the undergraduate researchers and professors behind them.
Choose a Session
Sit in on an information session hosted by our students and professors, on topics including:
- Admission & The Lycoming Investment — Students will learn about Lycoming’s admission requirements, important dates, deadlines, and other information on how to be a successful applicant and student. Furthermore, parents will have their questions answered in regard to scholarships, grants, loans and financing a Lycoming College education.
- Meet with Professors — Learn about the interesting courses, successful students, special opportunities, and job and graduate school placement from your department of interest.
- Liberal Arts Education for the 21st Century: Enhanced Academic Experiences — We believe a liberal arts and sciences education combined with high-impact, high-reward enhanced academic experiences will best prepare our students for successful futures. Students and parents will learn about Lycoming’s Career & Internship service offerings, Leadership & Outdoor Education opportunities, and Residential Life program.
- The Lycoming First-Year Student: Challenged, Supported, and Engaged — Are you wondering about the transition from high school to college? Learn about the services Lycoming provides to first-year students to help them integrate seamlessly into a successful first year.
- Become a Warrior — The True Student-Athlete — Do I have a full schedule during the season? Can I play two sports? How long are practices? These types of questions can be answered in this session. Find out how Lycoming athletes balance their commitment to the team and the classroom.
- Tours of Campus — In what year did Lycoming defeat Penn State in football? Why is the bell cemented down? How does Lycoming celebrate Thanksgiving? Find out the answers to these questions and more on your personalized, student-guided tour of campus.
Share the Excitement
Tour our newest facilities, like the Lynn Science Center, Detwiler Planetarium, and the Math Center. All of these work together to revolutionize our students’ curricula and live and breathe our commitment to hands-on learning.
Discover the Process
Find out how a Lycoming education prepares you to lead at some of the world’s most renowned organizations, like NASA, Ford Motor Company Group, the United Nations, Johns Hopkins, and the Clear Water Conservancy.