Download Image: Web
The final thesis work of 12 graduating Lycoming College seniors will be on display at the Lycoming College Art Gallery from April 8-May 14, beginning with a gallery talk at 5:30 p.m., on opening night. The gallery is open Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdays from 4-8 p.m., and the exhibits are free and open to the public.
The Lycoming College Senior Show is the culmination of thesis projects for all seniors with a major in studio art, and all studio art majors are required to produce a cohesive body of professional work to exhibit. The 2022 Senior Art Show features works and artist statements from the following graduating seniors:
- Medhavi Bhunjun (Mauritius) – art: painting and psychology majors
- Kiersten Block (Palmyra, Pa.) – art: generalist major with teaching certification
- Thu Ha (Vietnam) – art: graphic design major, photography minor
- Ethan Ilchert (Norwalk, Conn.) – art: graphic design and art: 3D animation majors
- Charise Johnson (Washington, D.C.) – art: painting and art: photography/digital majors
- Bronwen Lewis (Cresaptown, Md.) – art: graphic design and art: photography majors, art history minor
- Dominick Massaro (Centereach, N.Y.) – art: graphic design major
- Megan Oyler (Bedford, Pa.) – art: generalist major with teaching certification
- Kaitlin Parks (Williamsport) – art: photography/digital major, 2D animation minor
- Kacee Reitz (Milton, Pa.) – art: generalist major with teaching certification
- Valeria Rivera (El Salvador) – art: graphic design and business administration majors, art history minor
- Kaylee Wade (Muncy, Pa.) – art history and art: painting majors
The Lycoming College Art Gallery, located in downtown Williamsport at 25 W. Fourth St., contributes to the city’s arts culture and provides a way for the College to become more involved with the community surrounding it. Lycoming art students have the opportunity to interact with visiting artists, as well as learn first-hand the inner workings of a gallery.
Lycoming College's art program offers all the benefits of a standalone art school while also providing a traditional liberal arts education, giving students exciting, inspiring opportunities and opening their minds to broader possibilities. The art department is recognized for its innovative program, cutting-edge digital design, and exceptional faculty of teachers and practicing professional artists. Students graduate equipped with everything they need to succeed as working professional artists, graphic/web designers, photographers, teachers, art therapists, conservators, curators, gallerists, animators, or in their pursuit of a higher degree. More information can be found at https://www.lycoming.edu/art/.