Guest/Visiting Lectures, Film Screenings and Similar Events
All students who are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, as well as all students who may have been exposed to COVID-19, may not attend class and should instead remain in/return to their room or home. During regular business hours immediately contact Health Services at firstname.lastname@example.org and after business hours contact Public Safety at email@example.com or call (570) 321-4064.
- Guest/Visiting lectures, film screenings and similar events are permitted during the 2021-22 academic year.
- Guest/Visiting lectures, film screenings and similar events may be opened to the public at the discretion of the organizer/sponsor.
- Organizers/sponsors are expected to hold their events in spaces large enough to allow the expected audience to physically distance (e.g. D001 in the Academic Center). If appropriate and weather permitting, outdoor venues are strongly encouraged.
- All indoor guest/visiting lectures, film screenings and similar events at the College currently require all attendees to wear a mask/face covering. This protocol will remain in place unless otherwise announced and then posted on the College’s COVID web page.
- Attendees at indoor guest/visiting lectures, film screenings and similar events are expected to physically distance. Please leave a seat open between you and others, including in front and behind.