The Recreation Center offers the college community recreational and educational opportunities that teach the values of wellness of mind, body and spirit. Campus Recreation enhances the collegiate experience, fosters personal and professional development and provides opportunities for cultural and social interaction.
- Cardiovascular Fitness Center
- Variable Resistance Strength Equipment
- Plate Loaded and Free Weight Section
- Cardio Theater
- Equipment Checkout
- Multipurpose Room
- Lamade Classroom
- Locker and Shower Facilities
- 1/8 Mile Suspended Indoor Track
- Lounge Area
- 31,725 sq/ft court area lined for basketball, tennis & volleyball
- Table Tennis
- Dart Board
- Bike Rentals
Home to the Men's and Women's varsity Swimming teams as well as the Greek Week pool skits and Scuba classes. For more information on our swim teams, visit www.athletics.lycoming.edu
- 6-lanes, 25 yards
- Open Swim Hours
- Monday, Wednesday, Friday: 12:45pm-2pm / 8pm–10pm (*No Friday evening open swim)
- Tuesday/Thursday: 12:00pm - 1:30pm / 8pm-10pm
- Saturday - Sunday: 4pm-7pm
Situated adjacent to the David B. Sykes gate, IM seasons such as flag football and soccer are held on the lighted Intramural Field. The "Skasbury Cup" is held on the IM field during the Freshmen First Weekend.
Home to Men's and Women's varsity Basketball and the Women's Varsity Volleyball teams, Lamade gym was the venue for campus concerts prior to the completion of the Recreation Center in 2004. In addition to sporting events, varsity practices and physical education classes, in recent years Lamade has hosted speakers such as Bill Clinton and Barack Obama. Lamade also used for certain Intramural Championship games as well as the Indoor Soccer season.