Homecoming: October 25-27, 2013
Online registration for Homecoming 2013 is closed, but there are many Homecoming events that accept "walk-ins". Please register in Burchfield Lounge after arriving on campus and we will be thrilled to welcome you!
Friday, October 25
Saturday, October 26
Sunday, October 27
Deadline for reservations (and cancellations) is Oct. 19. Refunds cannot be offered after this date.
- Complimentary football tickets will be available at the registration table in Burchfield Lounge.
- Please call the Alumni Office with any questions at 570-321-4376 or 800-345-3920 ext. 4376 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note, if you would like to have a printed Homecoming Registration Form mailed to you, please contact the Alumni Office.
The Williamsport area is experiencing an above-average demand for lodging. We strongly encourage you to make your accommodations as early as possible. The following businesses have rooms “on-hold” for Lycoming College Homecoming 2013. You must mention your affiliation with Lycoming College Homecoming when making reservations.
- Genetti Hotel- 220 W. Fourth Street, Williamsport, 570-326-6600
- Holiday Inn- 100 Pine Street, Williamsport, 570-327-8231
- Marriott TownPlace Suites- 10 W. Church Street, Williamsport, 570-567-7467
- Econo Lodge- 2019 E. Third Street, Williamsport, 570-326-1501
- Peter Herdic Inn (B&B)- 411 W. Fourth Street, Williamsport, 570-326-0411
- The 901 Guest House (B&B) -901 W. Fourth Street, Williamsport, 570-337-2513
Streeter Campus Store Hours: 8 a.m.-4 p.m. Friday, 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Saturday and 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Sunday.
Rec Center Hours: 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Friday and 12-7 p.m. Saturday.
*Please reserve your hotel room as soon as possible. Marcellus Shale activity has increased the demand for accommodations in the Williamsport area. For lodging information, please visit www.lycoming.edu/homecoming