Lycoming Innovations in Teaching with Technology (LITT)
Innovation is a concept that encourages us to think differently about the ways we approach the things we do or need. Technology can be a tool we use to propel our innovation forward.
The Lycoming Innovations in Teaching with Technology (LITT) program encourages faculty to connect with student learning in different ways through the use of technology. LITT provides an opportunity for faculty to test new pedagogical approaches using tools and applications familiar to their students.
Through collaboration between Information Technology Services, Snowden Library, and the Provost’s Office we are offering faculty:
- Cash awards to support the exploration of innovative ideas
- Dedicated support services from IT and Library staff
- Access to cutting-edge technology
- Networking opportunities with prior LITT grant recipients
- Training and professional development opportunities
The poster session for the 2016/17 academic year winners will be held on February 23 from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. in Snowden Library
Review of prior recipient work might be a good place to begin generating your own innovative ideas:
2015 Grant Recipients
2016 grant recipients coming soon.
2017/18 Academic Year Timeline
- March 20: Proposal submission deadline
- April 17: Announcement of award recipients
- May 9: Recipients pre-summer meeting with LITT committee
- February 2018: Poster session with winners