Follow You/Wireless Printing Instructions for OS X
1. Click here to download Mac IPP print installer
2. Unzip the Print Installer and run the application.
3. You may need to adjust your Security & Privacy Settings, if the following window appears:
4. Click the Apple in the upper-left corner, then System Preferences, then Security & Privacy. The window should appear as such:
5. Change the “Allow applications downloaded from:” to “Anywhere.” This is temporary and you can change the setting back to your desired setting.
6. Then open the Print Installer application. The following window will appear. Enter
your username and password. Then click Install.
7. Once the installer has finished loading, two print queues “Lyco BW” and “Lyco Color” will appear in Print & Scan under System Preferences.
8. To print wirelessly choose either the “Lyco
BW” or “Lyco Color” printer from the list and click print.
9. To retrieve your document, go to any of the multifunction printers (located in the AC computer labs, library, Pennington Lounge, and Jack’s Corner) and hold up your ID to the right side of the Equitrac device located next to the printer.
10. When presented with options, choose print and
your document will be processed.