Internship Program Coordinator
The Washington Internship Institute (WII), an educational nonprofit organization in Washington, DC offering an academic internship program for students from across the nation and around the world, seeks a full-time Internship Program Coordinator with a background in internship management or higher education. Learn more about WII at www.wiidc.org.
The Internship Program Coordinator is responsible for arranging individually tailored internships for students, providing attentive advisement to students throughout the internship placement process, and building and maintaining productive relationships with prospective and current internship hosts. He or she also administers all aspects of student housing and plans and leads interactive, informative, and engaging student activities and orientation programs.
• Bachelor’s degree
• At least two years of experience in internship management, career services, student affairs, or a related field in higher education
• Commitment to higher education and experiential learning
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, including stellar proofreading skills
• Enthusiasm for providing students with exceptional professional development experiences
• Proven ability to work independently
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
• Proficiency with a CRM system and/or database software
• Proficiency with Google Drive, Docs, and other apps
• Proficiency with social media for business purposes
How to Apply
Applicants should send a cover letter and resume in Word or PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Internship Program Coordinator” in the subject line. No calls, please. Due to the large volume of applications, only those who are selected for an interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in WII!
-------- For information on signing off the list and other commonly used listserv commands, send the command HELP in the body of a message to LISTSERV@LISTSERV.MESSIAH.EDU.