Welcome to Residential Life at Lycoming
Important Dates & Events
|Event/Link to Information||Details
END OF YEAR CLOSING INFORMATION
Spring 2013 campus housing
closes 4/26 at 6pm.
All resident students should carefully read information on these pages in order to properly check out of their campus residence.
END OF YEAR, GRADUATION, MAY TERM & SUMMER HOUSING INFORMATION
Students needing housing After Closing, for Graduation, May Term, Summer1/Summer2 Sessions, Internships or Summer Campus Employment should carefully read all information on these pages.
New to Lycoming?
For helpful information, see
The Mission of the Office of Residential Life is to support the overall vision of Lycoming College by providing a living environment that encourages academic success, fosters leadership and cultivates citizenship.
To this end, we aim to:
- Provide a safe and secure residential environment.
- Offer an environment which supports and recognizes resident student academic achievement.
- Hire and develop a staff of student leaders who are committed to the education and development of their peers and themselves.
- Facilitate educational and social programming that furthers the building of community and provides life skills that are transferable to the workforce and to life in general.
- Create an atmosphere that promotes the rights and obligations of living in a diverse community where self-responsibility and mutual respect are encouraged and expected.
- Continually define and refine how we endeavor to meet the needs of the students we serve.