- Faculty Chairs - At the historical soul of Lycoming College rests the tradition of teaching excellence. An endowed chair proclaims that the college has enormous respect for the quality of a professor's teaching and research. Chairs are available in the fine arts, humanities, social sciences and natural sciences.
- Faculty Development Program - Not only must the College attract a faculty of distinction, it must retain the vitality of the classroom by encouraging the faculty to be a group of learners themselves. This Faculty Development Program will support professional growth and development in the sciences and the arts.
Lycoming Faculty Facts:
- 14:1 student to faculty ratio
- 91 percent of the faculty are full-time
- Nearly 92 percent of Lycoming's faculty have a Ph.D. or the highest degree offered in their field.
For more information about endowing faculty development efforts at Lycoming College, please contact the Office of Development at (570) 321-4036.