Long Hall Administration Building
The mission of the Business Office is to account for, report on and safeguard the financial resources of Lycoming College in a manner that supports the College’s mission and community.
We are committed to the following:
- Issuing accurate and timely financial information.
- Providing the highest level of customer service to students and constituents.
- Supporting the Board of Trustees with their fiduciary responsibilities related to the endowment, audit and budget processes.
- Issuing timely and accurate payments to employees, vendors and other service providers of Lycoming College.
- Improving the business operations of Lycoming College by taking advantage of enhanced technology.
- Enhancing internal operations by the adoption and implementation of best practices, policies and procedures.
- Adhering to professional standards for the processing and reporting of College business.
- Acting with fiscal accountability and integrity.
- Complying with all applicable laws and regulations.
Cashier Window Hours:
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Business Office Staff
- Jeff Bennett, Vice President for Finance & Administration, (570) 321-4031
- Dawn L. Hendricks, Controller, (570) 321-4022
- Tia Magargle, Assistant Controller, (570) 321-4014
- Beth A. Bickel, Accounts Payable Coordinator, (570) 321-4025
- Nancy A. Hollick, Staff Accountant, (570) 321-4030
- Cindy D. Springman, Bursar, (570) 321-4070
- Mary Strassner, Cashier & Bookkeeper, (570) 321-4032
- Heather Leonard, Executive Administrative Assistant, (570) 321-4367