All accepted transfer students are eligible for a Lycoming Transfer Scholarship, up to $24,000.
We know you've been through the college application process.
You know how the process works, here's what we'll need from you:
- The Lycoming Transfer Application (we'll waive the fee) or the Common Application
- Official transcript(s) from each post-secondary school attended
- If you have less than 24 credits, also send your high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores
- Transferring Student Admission Report (TSAR)
- Personal essay (250 words minimum) detailing your reason for applying as a transfer student to Lycoming College. Send in your completed essay here.
If you plan to apply for financial aid, you'll need to add us (003293) to your completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). If you haven't completed one recently, you can get a refresher from our financial aid page.
We're here to help.
Questions about transfer credits, financial aid, course selection, or advising? Want to hear more about what we have to offer?
Zack Brower, Assistant Director of Admissions, oversees our transfer admissions. Feel free to reach out to him directly via email, or give our office a call at 800-345-3920, and our admissions staff will be happy to help you.