* Please choose your gender below:
* Please choose your college status below:
* The Dispatcher projected a professional and caring attitude on the telephone or in person.
* The Officer responded in a timely manner for non-crisis/routine call for service.
* The Officer responded in a timely manner for crisis/emergency response.
* The Officer was friendly, caring and professional.
* I was satisfied with the service provided.
In the residence hall areas?
In the parking lots?
In the academic areas?
I am satisfied with the campus crime prevention efforts.
I am satisfied with the fire safety educational efforts.
Potential dangers are shared in a timely manner.
The number of Blue Light phones are adequate.
* Given the various constraints on campus parking options (limited space, fire code restrictions, etc.) how good of a job do you feel the Safety & Security Department does in the management of campus parking rules and regulations.
Do you have any specific suggestions to improve campus parking?
* Given the various state, local and campus alcohol laws and policies, how good of a job do you feel that the Safety & Security Department does with the enforcement of these laws and policies?
If a Resident Student, are you familiar with the Residence Hall Liaison Program?
Did you have the opportunity to meet your Liaison Officer?
Do you feel that this has been a beneficial program?
Do you have any suggestions to improve the Residence Hall Liaison Program?
Do you have any general comments or suggestions to assist the Safety and Security Department to serve you better?
Please verify you are not a spambot: