Crever Hall is a co-ed building that houses approximately 134 upperclass students in 2-4 person rooms. Located in the center of campus, on College Place, Crever Hall was built in 1962 and is named for Lycoming's founder, the Reverend Benjamin H. Crever.
- Three story building with suite-style rooms (two gender-specific rooms connected by a bathroom)
- Rooms range from approximately 12'x16' to 13'x20'
- Windows in each room are approximately 51.5" x 61"
- Each room includes: extra long twin bed, dresser, desk and desk chair for each resident and a shared closet
- Tile floors
- Lounge with large screen TV and kitchenette is located in the basement
- Study Lounge and vending area are located on the first floor
- Laundry room is located in the basement
- Also located in this building: Crever/Wesley Student Life Coordinator's Office