Residential Life Staff
Main Office and Professional Staff
Sean McNalley, Director
Rich Hall lower level
A.T. Lambert, Residential Life Coordinator, FYRST
RLC Office, Skeath Hall, First Floor
Will T. Dzuricsko, Residential Life Coordinator, Program Coordinator
RLC Office, Crever Hall, First Floor
Gabriella Vasquez, Residential Life Coordinator, Independent Living & Housing Operations
RLC Office, Rich Hall, First Floor
Interested in becoming an RA?
The Residential Life Office is happy to announce the 2019-2020 Resident Assistant hiring process!
The application is active now and are due Monday, Jan. 28th by 12:00 pm.
In order to successfully apply for the RA position, please complete all of the steps before the deadline:
- Complete all parts of the application and submit it in-person at the Residential Life Office.
- Sign-up for at the Residential Life Office for an individual interview (Interviews will be held January 29th through February 8th)
- Candidates are required to attend one of the following RA Interest Sessions:
- Tuesday, Jan. 15th – Wesley Seminar room (Wesley 1st floor) at 8pm
- Monday, Jan. 21st – Rich 1st floor lobby (across from the Residential Life Office) at 7pm
- Schedule a time to shadow current RAs on a duty round and write a short narrative about the experience
- Secure two individuals who will fill out a reference form and return it by the deadline listed on the reference form
All documents needed for the application process are available below:
Questions? Please contact Sean McNalley, the Director of Residential Life at: firstname.lastname@example.org