Is It Ethical?
- Are you unsure whether your action is allowed?
- Do you feel a need to hide your actions?
- Is it confidential information?
- Might you feel guilty about the action later?
- Is it dishonest or unfair to anyone?
- Does it violate a license or agreement?
- Is it detrimental to the interests of others?
- Is it unrelated to the purpose of your computer account?
- Does it interfere with anyone's privacy?
- Do your actions waste time or other valuable resources?
- Does your action involve offensive, obscene, harassing messages?
If you answered "Yes" to any of the above questions, stop and think. Your actions could get you in trouble. The IT Services staff will be glad to help you with your questions. Call (570) 321-4150 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org