- All requests should be made 5-7 business days in advance, with special requests given at least 2-week notice.
- Equipment is available only for direct academic support. All events must be college approved events.
- Equipment is based on a first-come, first-serve basis, and may not be available during peak times or with short notice.
- Equipment is not permitted to go off campus.
- Media equipment reserved for non-educational support events on campus require a signed rental contract accompanied by a $25 deposit.
Students may reserve Audio-Visual equipment with faculty or staff authorization. Requests for equipment can be made by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or submitting a written request at the Media Technology Office located on the second floor of the Academic Center (D200a). Equipment requests must be made at least one week in advance. Special equipment requests should be given 2 weeks.