WebAdvisor provides an interface to the College’s information management system (financial, academic, HR records, etc.). Students, faculty and staff all have access to WebAdvisor through the myLyco portal.
For students, WebAdvisor is the place to find:
- Course offerings
- Your class schedule
- Housing agreement
- Your housing assignment
- Your campus mailbox number and combination
- Your results of Phase I and Phase II of course registration
- Grades, transcripts, placement exam results
- Financial aid information
- Billing and statements
- Parking registration
- Registration for on-campus visitors
- Time entry for on-campus employment, and pay advices
- Enrollment verification
Students can also use the Program Evaluation feature in WebAdvisor to evaluate progress toward a major/minor, and use various what-if scenarios to plan future course enrollment.
For Faculty and Staff, WebAdvisor provides access to:
- Student locator (FERPA release, student contact information)
- Class rosters
- Grading screens
- Time entry approval for supervisors of student employees
- Pay advices
- Personnel directory
WebAdvisor can be accessed through the myLyco portal, by clicking on the WebAdvisor icon.