Student Health Services is committed to the promotion of wellness through health education, prevention, early diagnosis and treatment of illness.
Through a variety of programs, activities and services, students are encouraged to develop responsibility for their own wellness and health needs.
- Fall and Spring semester (August - April): Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- May-term: Monday-Friday 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
- June & July (secretary only): Mondays & Tuesdays 8 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Health Services is closed during Christmas break and spring break.
Fall 2018 – Important Dates
- Monday, July 2 — New Student Health Form due date
- Tuesday, September 4 — TB Clinic for Education Students (ACD202 – 9:30am-11:00am)
- Friday, September 28 — Deadline for health insurance waiver/enrollment
- TBA — Fall Flu Shot Clinic
Student Health Services
700 College Place, Campus Box 144, Williamsport, PA 17701
Fax: (570) 321-4355