Apply Today to Be an SOS!
Applications are being accepted NOW for Summer 2019.
What's Involved in Being an SOS?
Click here to see the SOS Job Description
How do I apply?
- Log in (or create a new account if you haven't done so already) to I Am Launching and search for Student Orientation Staff (SOS).
- Return the completed application, either by submitting it via I Am Launching, campus mail to Box 153, or in person to Room 209, Long Hall.
- Print 3 copies of the reference form, and share them with a current/former employer (on or off-campus), high school teacher, Lycoming faculty/staff, or anyone else with a professional relationship*
- Submit an application video following the criteria in the application.
*Note to applicants: at least one of the references must be a Lycoming College employee.
When are the deadlines?
- All materials (Application, references, and video submission) must be returned to the Dean of First-Year Students office (or through I Am Launching) by 4:30 p.m. by Monday, November 26, 2019.
- Video submissions must be uploaded to the link provided in the application.
What do I get out of this experience?
- Opportunity to welcome new students and their families into the Lycoming College community.
- Opportunity to develop and use leadership skills and team work.
- Opportunity to enhance my own resume.