Greetings new and transfer students!
All new and transfer students are required to attend an orientation session. At orientation, you will learn more about our campus, register for classes, meet your classmates, get to know the resources and people who are here to help you achieve your goals, and find out the answers to your questions as you prepare for the start of the spring semester.
The Lycoming College community looks forward to welcoming you and helping you achieve a successful first year. Students who will begin classes in January are required to attend New Student Orientation on January 12, 2020. After you send in your confirmation deposit, you will receive materials (in the U.S. mail, as well as email) with information about tasks that need to be completed prior to orientation. These materials will begin going out the week of December 2, 2019.
- January Orientation: January 12, 2020 (Sunday)
- For new and transfer students
- Arrival will be on Saturday, January 11, 2020 between 8am and 4:30pm
- Check-in will be at the Public Safety Office (Garden Level, Rich Hall) where you will receive your Residence Hall key, Welcome Packet, and Guest ID.
- There will be a light Welcome Dinner on Saturday, January 11 at 5:00pm in the Jane Schultz Room on the 2nd Floor of the Wertz Student Center. All new students, parents, and guardians are welcome to attend. RSVP details will be included in the mailings.
- Note: Commuters will officially check-in with us on Sunday, January 12 at 8:30am in Pennington Lounge (1st floor of the Academic Center), but are welcome to attend the light Welcome Dinner on Saturday, January 11.
- January International Student Orientation: January 10-12, 2020 (Friday-Sunday)
- For International and Exchange students
- Arrival will be on Thursday, January 9, 2020
- Check-in will be at the Public Safety Office (Garden Level, Rich Hall) where you will receive your Residence Hall key, Welcome Packet, Guest ID, and full schedule for the weekend.
Please note: although a parent program is not offered at the January Orientation, parents are always welcome to call us at (570) 321-4358.
If you have any questions, please call (570) 321-4358 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.